How did Heather go from an independent therapist starting a BRAND-NEW practice in a cleaned out storage closet to a seven-figure producing team of 30 within two years? Her use and view of utilizing data to drive decision making and training is THE number one answer!
In August 2019, Heather is inviting the FIRST 10 group practice owners or clinicians to join her pilot course entitled - Data Talks: Are we listening?
This course will include 6 training sessions, 6 group consultation opportunities, and a one-on-one ONE-hour session with Heather in person or via video conferencing.
The FIRST 10 interested business developers can register for this class for the introductory rate of $995.
To inquire about registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The course includes:
1. What is a Data Talk?
2. How to get your team to listen to data
3. What to measure. How to measure. What to share.
4. The SYSTEM. From measuring to listening to responding. How data drives EVERYTHING we do!
5. Courageous Connections: Building Teamwork
6. Transform your mindset. Transform your practice.
ONE-on-ONE one hour session with Heather
Weekly group processing sessions (2 hours, come and go, recorded to view later)